We always care about getting you the right tarping system for your flatbed. However, once chosen not many think about how best to keep their system from wearing down or even becoming damaged. Luckily there are some simple tips and tricks on how to keep your system in tip top shape as well as certain things to avoid.
- Keep your system tight at all times when traveling.
- Keep the track clean and free of debris.
- Keeping your tarping system clean can increase the longevity of the tarp.
- When tightening A-Frames, only tension one side 1/2 way before you latch and tighten the other. When both sides are tensioned, return to the first side and tension the rest of the way.
- Never use the track as a cargo tie down point.
- Never acid wash the the tarp. Wipe the tarp with acids or solvents.
- Do not lubricate the wheels or bearings as they are sealed and can attract dust.
- Do not take tension off of the A-frames without the safety pin installed.
Should these trouble shooting tips not work for you, please call & speak to a representative. We will do our best to help you over the phone or schedule you for an appointment for repairs. Your Fastrak II is warranted for 2 years front to back against defects.
Feel free to stop by one of our locations anytime for a free inspection.
|TARPSTOP TOLEDO, OH
12000 WILLIAMS RD
PERRYSBURG, OH 43551
|TARPSTOP GARY, IN
6801 MELTON RD
GARY, IN 46403
| TARPSTOP TAYLOR, MI
7800 BEECH DALY RD
TAYLOR, MI 48180