LBS: 17.2 WLL: 9,200# Size: 3/8" x 1/2"
Lever style load binders keep chains tensioned in bumpy road conditions when loads tend to shift. Witha steel coil acting as a shock absorber by taking up chain slack, it is excellent for binding steel, lumber, pipes and even machinery. With forged hooks that have 360 degree turning, this product is excellent for securing your cargo.
• Drop-Forged Clevis & Tongue - Ball & Socket Design
• Continuous Dual-Swivel Movement of 360°
• Heat-Treated Component Parts
• Working Load Limit clearly identified on binders
• Proof Tested
• Random destruction testing to assure peace-of-mind. Maintains Chain Tensioning
• Great for Excavating Equipment with Pneumatic Tires
Watch Our Videos
Our Chain Load Binders are the professional way to clamp, bind, anchor and tie down large loads. Meeting all FMCSA and DOT specifications and regulations our ratchets make it easier for quick tightening if load shifts. The long handle provides excellent leverage. Ideal for truckers and farmers.Watch More