LBS: 7.6 Size: 28"
Tapered and Angled At the End for Easy Operation. Utilizing a hairpin cotter pin to secure your winch bar within the ratchet. This winch bar turns all winches into ratcheting winches and provides a safe and convenient way to tighten your winches.
When load securement is vital in your flatbed fleet, you can depend on these winches. They comply with all DOT, California CHP regulations, WSTDA-T3 and meet Canadian Standard 905. They are made with different base configurations to suit your various load requirements for all of your flatbed applications.
|Call to Order||No|
Watch Our Videos
When load coverage and securement is vital in your flatbed fleet, you can depend on Tarpstop. With all the truck and trailer products and accessories you need, we've got you covered for the long haul.Watch More
- Chain Rack$98.93
- 24' x 48' Lumber Tarp (3-Piece Set)$1,290.00
- Flat Smoke Tarp$102.00
- Smoke Tarp with Fitted Corners$115.00
- Edge Guards2GO (20 Pack)$54.61
- NoFalls System - Strap Winder for 2" Strapswas $55.00 Special Price $53.35
- Heavy Duty Style Coil Rack$12.99