LBS: 75 Size: 16' x 27' Type: 18oz Vinyl
We weld our seams, and our hems are double lock-stitched with #207 bonded thread and double stitched for extra strength. We install brass grommets all around the hem plus 2 additional rows of dee rings every 24" on each long side. The dee rings are sewn under continuous rows of seatbelt webbing and the rows are placed 2' and 4' up from the bottom edges, so that the opposing top rows on each side are 8' apart. An end flap is also available.
We call them "Steel Tarps" because they are sized for covering loads of flat steel or metal coils. Steel tarps are usually 16' wide, so they will have a 4' side drop when used on an 8' wide load. A typical flat Steel tarp is 16' wide and 20-27' long. TARPSTOP® Brand tarps are Made in the USA in our own Ohio and Indiana factories for the best quality possible. Flatbed is our specialty. We cater to operators and fleets with a focus on quality and service.
|Call to Order||No|
Watch Our Videos
With both a wide selection of tarps for Lumber, Steel, Machinery and more you are sure to be covered. Flatbed is our specialty. We cater to operators and fleets with a focus on quality and service.Watch More
- 16' x 27' Import Steel Tarpwas $264.57 Special Price $256.63
- Full Size 72" x 80" Warehouse Padwas $10.91 Special Price $10.58
- Winch Strap Kwik Winderwas $5.40 Special Price $5.24
- VeeBoards2GO (20 Pack)$75.00
- 16' x 20' Import Steel Tarpwas $208.79 Special Price $202.53
- 16' x 20' Steel Tarpwas $254.00 Special Price $246.38
- Flat Smoke Tarp$102.00