Tapered and Angled At the End for Easy Operation. With a tapered and angled end specifically designed for inserting into any trailer winch's receiver, it makes it easy to operate the winch.
When load securement is vital in your flatbed fleet, you can depend on these winches. They comply with all DOT, California CHP regulations, WSTDA-T3 and meet Canadian Standard 905. They are made with different base configurations to suit your various load requirements for all of your flatbed applications.
|Call to Order||No|
Watch Our Videos
When load coverage and securement is vital in your flatbed fleet, you can depend on Tarpstop. With all the truck and trailer products and accessories you need, we've got you covered for the long haul.Watch More
- Winch Bar - Standard Style Chromewas $13.70 Special Price $10.39
- 21" Natural Rubber Import Tarp Straps - 50 Packwas $39.53 Special Price $30.74
- Winch Bar - Standardwas $12.66 Special Price $7.84
- Trailer Winch - Double L Style - Full Metal Armorwas $19.93 Special Price $13.73
- Trailer Winch - Double L Stylewas $19.49 Special Price $14.72
- IMPORT Grade 70 Transport Chain - 5/16" x 25'was $74.95 Special Price $34.51
- Reflective DOT Tape$1.43