The floor chain tie-down is for use on steel frame flatbed trailers. Weld this chain tie-down beneath the floor of your trailer to create a sturdy, recessed anchor point that you can use to secure equipment, lumber, recreational vehicles or other items.
In Floor Tie Down for Steel Trailers. Chain tie-down provides a sturdy anchor point in the floor of your flatbed trailer. Installation requires welding. Weld beneath the floor of your trailer to create a sturdy anchor point.
|Call to Order||No|
Watch Our Videos
When load coverage and securement is vital in your flatbed fleet, you can depend on Tarpstop. With all the truck and trailer products and accessories you need, we've got you covered for the long haul.Watch More
- Painted Steel Coil Rackwas $10.34 Special Price $10.03
- 7/8" Shackle - Paintedwas $22.16 Special Price $21.50
- Double Style Coil Rackwas $30.26 Special Price $29.35
- 1" Shackle - Alloy Steelwas $33.20 Special Price $32.20
- 21" Black Rubber Tarp Straps - American Madewas $59.29 Special Price $57.51
- 4" x 30' Winch Strap with Flat Hook - Standard Redwas $12.69 Special Price $12.06
- Heavy Duty Style Coil Rackwas $12.99 Special Price $12.60
- Full Size 72" x 80" Warehouse Padwas $10.91 Special Price $10.58