LBS: 0.75 Size: 4"
Rubber Corner protectors are designed to protect both strap and cargo from damage caused by the load. Required by law whenever load conditions could cut or chafe the strap. Ideal for loads that are not square. Webbing should always be threaded through the groove on the rubber corner protector.
Edge Protectors for use with Chains, Straps and other Specialty applications. Made from a variety of materials including galvanized steel, plastic and rubber. If it has to be secured, we have the products needed to prevent damage to your haul.
|Call to Order||No|
Watch Our Videos
When load coverage and securement is vital in your flatbed fleet, you can depend on Tarpstop. With all the truck and trailer products and accessories you need, we've got you covered for the long haul.Watch More
- Serial ID Tag$7.85
- 2"-4" Plastic Edge Protectorwas $1.29 Special Price $0.60
- Extra Large Plastic Edge Protectorwas $5.30 Special Price $4.18
- Edge Guards2GO (20 Pack)was $54.61 Special Price $49.99
- Steel with Loop Edge Protectorwas $2.39 Special Price $1.50
- 24" Veeboard Edge Protectorwas $11.99 Special Price $11.35
- 2"-3" Rubber Style Webbing Edge Protectorwas $1.99 Special Price $0.93
- Intermediate Trolley Assembly$157.95