LBS: 11 WLL: 6,600# Size: 3/8"
Ratchet chain binders are designed to tighten chain tie downs over a load. Features a forged steel handle design for maximum leverage, and a cam and prawl mechanism to create a smooth, ratcheting action. All of our load binders meet FMCSA and DOT specifications, and have size, break strength, and working load limit information on the handle.
Our 5/16" ratchet binders are made to be used with 5/16" Grade 70 Transport Chain. We also carry a 5/16" - 3/8" lever binder. Chain Load Binders are all steel, drop-forged, and meet FMCSA and DOT specifications. Versatile and adjustable,these load binders offer heavy-duty transport securement. All are Grade 70 short link transport chain and meet the standards for welded steel chain as specified by the National Association of Chain Manufacturers (NACM).
Watch Our Videos
Our Chain Load Binders are the professional way to clamp, bind, anchor and tie down large loads. Meeting all FMCSA and DOT specifications and regulations our ratchets make it easier for quick tightening if load shifts. The long handle provides excellent leverage. Ideal for truckers and farmers.Watch More
- IMPORT Grade 70 Transport Chain - 3/8" x 20'was $55.42 Special Price $52.09
- 5/16" - 3/8" Ratchet Binders$50.30
- Winch Strap Kwik Winder$5.40
- VeeBoards2GO (20 Pack)$75.00
- DOMESTIC Grade 70 Transport Chain - 3/8" x 20'was $78.54 Special Price $73.83
- IMPORT Grade 70 Transport Chain - 5/16" x 25'was $74.95 Special Price $70.45
- Gladhand Lock$16.27