LBS: 61 Size: 16' x 24' Type: 18oz VinylWe weld our seams, and our hems are double lock-stitched with #207 bonded thread. We install brass grommets all around the hem plus 2 additional rows of dee rings every 24" on each long side. The dee rings are sewn under continuous rows of seat belt webbing and the rows are placed 2' and 4' up from the bottom edges, so that the opposing top rows on each side are 8' apart. An end flap is also available. Our import tarps are only available in black.
We call them "Steel Tarps" because they are sized for covering loads of flat steel or metal coils. Steel tarps are usually 16' wide, so they will have a 4' side drop when used on an 8' wide load. A typical flat Steel tarp is 16' wide and 20-27' long. TARPSTOP® Brand tarps are Made in the USA in our own Ohio and Indiana factories for the best quality possible. Flatbed is our specialty. We cater to operators and fleets with a focus on quality and service.
|Call to Order||No|
Watch Our Videos
With both a wide selection of tarps for Lumber, Steel, Machinery and more you are sure to be covered. Flatbed is our specialty. We cater to operators and fleets with a focus on quality and service.Watch More
- DOMESTIC Grade 70 Transport Chain - 1/2" x 20'was $155.40 Special Price $144.52
- DOMESTIC Grade 70 Chain - Full Drum - 3/8" x 16'was $1,577.75 Special Price $1,467.31
- DOMESTIC Grade 70 Chain - Full Drum - 1/2" x 20'was $1,490.10 Special Price $1,385.79
- Flat Smoke Tarp$102.00
- 1/2" Clevis Grab Hook - Grade 70was $6.57 Special Price $6.11
- 1/4" Clevis Slip Hook - Grade 70was $2.22 Special Price $2.06
- 2" Snap Hookwas $0.91 Special Price $0.85
- DOMESTIC Grade 70 Transport Chain - 5/16" x 25'was $77.90 Special Price $72.45