LBS: 85 Size: 20' x 24'6" Type: 18oz Heavy Duty Fabric
With grommets on the hem of the tarp, this machine tarp has Dee Rings every 30", 60" on it's length. On it's width the Dee Rings come every 30", 60" and 90". The tarp also comes with the option to add a 6' end flap with Dee Rings. We put #4 brass grommets all around the hem plus several rows of dee rings sewn every 24" under continuous rows of 2" seat belt webbing and spaced 30 inches apart above the edge (hem) on all 4 sides of the tarp.
"Machinery Tarps" are best for covering large irregular sized loads such as manufacturing equipment. Machine tarps are usually at least 24' wide and 30' Long so they will cover a large machine with one tarp. End flaps are optional depending on user preference and size of the loads being hauled. Since it's usually impossible to determine in advance what size is needed, it's best to get a large rectangular tarp that can be turned sideways for different configurations. Lots of Dee Rings Tiedowns are recommended. If in doubt order an extra set of dee rings on your tarp and carry plenty of padding material to help with tarp tie-down on odd sized-loads.
|Call to Order||No|
Watch Our Videos
With both a wide selection of tarps for Lumber, Steel, Machinery and more you are sure to be covered. Flatbed is our specialty. We cater to operators and fleets with a focus on quality and service.Watch More
- 16' x 27' Import Steel Tarp + Flapwas $306.34 Special Price $297.15
- 30' x 30' Machinery Tarp$928.00
- 24' x 27' Import Lumber Tarp$467.51
- 20' x 24' Import Lumber Tarp$342.11
- 20' x 27' Import Lumber Tarp$368.56
- 16' x 24' Import Steel Tarp + Flapwas $276.73 Special Price $268.43
- 20' x 24' Lumber Tarp$484.00
- 24' x 48' Lumber Tarp (3-Piece Set)$1,290.00
- 20' x 27' Lumber Tarp$527.00
- 24' x 24' Import Lumber Tarp$458.19