Are you on the lookout for a new Flip system or do you just need to upgrade your old one? There are small but subtle differences between a manual and an electric system that may make the system right for you. Each has it's own set of pro's and con's, the difference is making sure that the system is suited to your needs.
The real question is what are you hauling and what are your needs?Are you pressed for time and trying to move many loads in a day? Does your job site require you to stay in your truck? If this is the case you will want an electric flip system. The golden rule might be more time equals more loads, which in turn equals more money! Also remember, it is sometimes best to keep an extra motor on hand in-case your current motors burns out. This can always save time and money in the future.
Are you not as pressed for time? Maybe you're not going to need to tarp that often. Then a manual tarping system might be right for you. Why spend the extra money on an electric system if you're not going to use it often? Let's take a look at some of the small but important differences between these two systems and what will lead you to making your choice.
Manual Tarp Systems
- Manual Flip Systems are more cost effective
- They also take less time to install since you won't be installing any electrical connections.
- They're simple and use less parts than an electric flip system.
- They take more time in hauling loads since you will be getting out to open and close the system.
- You will need get out to make sure your tarp arms are secure in both the open and closed position.
Electric Tarp Systems
- Electric Flip Tarp systems are very efficient
- You generally don't have to leave the cab to cover or uncover your load
- Load time is quicker when hauling loads
- They take longer to install than manual systems
These are just a few of the things to keep in mind when choosing a flip tarping system.
Interested in learning more? Just click here or call one of our locations today!
|TARPSTOP TOLEDO, OH
12000 WILLIAMS RD
PERRYSBURG, OH 43551
|TARPSTOP GARY, IN
6801 MELTON RD
GARY, IN 46403
| TARPSTOP TAYLOR, MI
7800 BEECH DALY RD
TAYLOR, MI 48180